GETTING A CONSISTENT FLOW OF LEADS IS A DIFFERENCE MAKER
Unfortunately, it’s not enough to just be a good painter or even someone who can train and inspire people to do great painting work. Here are just a few of the challenges you’re facing as a painting business owner:
- Intense Competition: it’s challenging to stand out among a sea of contractors vying for the same clients.
- Seasonal Demand Fluctuations: the demand for painting services can vary throughout the year, leading to an inconsistent flow of new business.
- Limited Online Visibility: establishing a robust online presence takes consistent effort, but you don’t have the people on staff to make that happen.
- Difficulty in Generating Leads: creating a consistent flow of high-quality leads requires a deep understanding of online strategies that are constantly changing.
WHERE MARKETING FITS INTO YOUR BUSINESS PUZZLE
The difference between being a painting contractor and owning a successful painting business depends on just a few things: your ability to generate new business, your ability to create a great result and customer experience, and finally your ability to nurture relationships with clients and partners in order to generate repeat business.
We help you focus on delivering great results and experiences by generating quality leads and collaborating with you on nurturing relationships.
THE IMPORTANCE OF CONSISTENTLY GENERATING HIGH-QUALITY LEADS
In the competitive world of painting services, the lifeblood of your business lies in consistently acquiring new clients. Without a steady stream of opportunities, poor cash flow makes it hard to retain the caliber of painter who understands not just how to apply paint well, but also how to provide a superior customer experience.
In other words, if your marketing can’t beat your competition’s marketing to bring in the best leads, then your business isn’t going to beat that competitor’s business. The company that gets the best projects will have an advantage in acquiring and retaining top talent.
Furthermore, the company that delivers the superior experience (made easier by hiring the top talent), will get more positive reviews and referrals. The snowball has a chance to get rolling… and effective marketing is needed to fuel it.
HOW WE ENSURE OUR CLIENTS’ SUCCESS
One of our long-standing painting contractor clients likes to say “you can’t beat someone at their craft.” Our two crafts are generating high-quality leads and nurturing client relationships.
What we do usually includes the following (but not always, because every client gets a unique plan)
- Local Search Engine Optimization – making sure your website and online profiles are easily found by people in your service area.
- Content Marketing – content like blog posts, website service pages, submitted articles, and videos (collaborating with videographers local to you)
- Social Media Marketing – regular posts to key social media platforms, coordinated with your own posts as appropriate
- Email Marketing – still the best method for nurturing relationships with clients and key partners
- Digital Advertising – search ads, display ads, social media advertising — we create, manage and optimize
OWNING THE RESULTS
We are wired for ownership. We don’t just create a marketing plan and we don’t just turn the crank to throw it out into the world either. We’re committed to creating the right plan for your business, executing it diligently, and measuring the results over the long term. This approach is part of our DNA.
NEED MARKETING THAT DRIVES SALES?